Grandpa Don skiing with the crew.
Haakon has a special ski leash for Lauren but he doesn't really have to use it except to slow her down. She is a speed demon!

Near the end of the day Lauren came into the lodge with me and Haakon decided to let Torsten have a try. He did a pretty good job for a two year old but I think next year will be better.

Near the end of the day Lauren came into the lodge with me and Haakon decided to let Torsten have a try. He did a pretty good job for a two year old but I think next year will be better.
It was fun watching everyone from the lodge but after three years of doing that.... 2007-prego, 2008-blew out my ACL.... skiing at the beginning of the season, 2009-prego..... I am ready to join my kids on the slopes next year! (I promise no spread eagles!)


3 comments:
I feel for ya. Thought about you at workout today because Tammy Rampton is getting so close and I know you two are right together. I hope all is going well and best of luck with the next couple of weeks.
I'm impressed Torsten can even stand on the skis! I was hoping that if we ever went skiing together I could just hang out with Lauren on the bunny hill, but if she is already a speed demon maybe It'll be me and Torsty on the slopes!! I had better get practicing! ;)
mmmm i'm with you!! next year Lindz, let's take them all!!! it's too good to pass up when they are free to ski!!!
Post a Comment