Sunday, March 29, 2009

Corinne's first post

Corinne saw me working on our blog and asked if she could do an entry. So here it is............

I'm riding on a horse. Hi I'm Corinne. We were ice skating and Torsten and Lauren saw the park. We played at the park. It was lots of fun!!!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Corinne, You are a darling girl. I'm glad you got to go ice skating and play at the park. Stay warm!

Michelle said...

Hi Corinne! We miss you!

Brett and Lex said...

Haha, Uncle Brett just said "Corinne is so cute!!!" That was a great post!

Heidi said...

Sounds like you've been doing a lot. Fun Fun. I haven't heard much about the volcano. At least you are far away from it. When Helen's erupted everyone was concerned it would flow all the way to the columbia. Luckily it didn't it just blew ash all over the U S. Looks like Haakon is having fun with hockey. It's nice that they have old people sports still. What would we do with our selves.