Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow Bunnies!

One of our play days the girls got on a snow bunny kick. So we ended up making two snow bunnies instead of snowmen. (I think they ended up looking more like mice but anyway....)
Torsten was not involved in our snow bunny making and when we called him over for the picture his reaction was priceless. I just had to post the pic.
He thought that snow bunny was soooo amazing!
Obviously, we have snow bunny making SKILLS! ;)

4 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Those snow bunnies are so cute. I LOVE Torsten's face when he's looking at the bunny. What a cutie.

Smedley Family said...

t-man, you're hilarious!!!

Brett and Lex said...

Cute! That picture of Torsty is SO FUNNY! Classic!!

Kaye and Jared said...

Cute Bunnies!!! Since we'll probably have snow some Easter time they will definitely add to your decor. Fun times!!