Monday, March 16, 2009

T-man turns two!

I can't believe our little T-monster turned two this month! He is growing up too fast!

Family tradition: a yummy birthday breakfast to start the day off right!

Trying to figure out how to get all that batter off of the beater.
Torsten had TWO cakes for his second birthday! (That is pretty fitting I would say!)
His sisters decorated the first one with a hockey theme. He got a set of small hockey sticks and a goal from our family.
We had family over for the second cake on the weekend.

Devouring his cake...... but his favorite was the "I-geem."

Gramma Midge and his cousins picked some great presents for him! He loves puzzles....

and was crazy about his cute little remote control car.

We love our little Torsten. He is such a character and we can't imagine our family without him!
(This picture was taken after he stuck his head under a drinking fountain and then took mommy's sunglasses.... one cool dude!)

6 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Happy Birthday Torsten! He's getting so big and before I ever see you he will be grown and your new baby will be in highschool. We need a girls night soon, or you should stop by the church for workout when Bobbi gets back! Does Torsten have curley hair? It looks like it in the last picture. Oh, I want to be in your family if you celebrate birthday's all month long!

momhirt said...

happy birthday! what a cutie.

Heidi said...

What a cutie!

Mr. James said...

Happy B-day T-Pain.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Torsten!! Can't believe he's two already!? Didn't I just see him just before he turned one? Looking at him he definately has a mixture of the James family and Haakon. He's a handsome boy! Can't wait to see what your next boy is going to look like. Any names picked out? Probably won't say until he is born right?

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh!

That last picture looks like a blonde Haakon!

I agree...any names??