I mentioned before that our little boy turned one in March. Unfortunately because of scheduling conflicts it took us til mid-April to have his birthday party. (When you don't have very many family members around you have to make sure that those few can be there.)
I don't think that Torsten minded! ;)
All he cared about was getting a hold of that cake!
Although the entire time we were taking pictures of him he tried everything to get his hands into that cake,
the minute we let him at it he was quite tentative.
Haakon finally shoved his face in it (nice dad!)
and once he had the taste in his mouth there was no going back!
Bon appetit birthday boy!
or should I say bone appetit? hee hee!
(I had to throw in a dog joke!)
authors note: I am sure all of you who know me are wondering how I suddenly obtained such culinary skills..... well, I did not! One of the gals in my ward donated her services in an auction and I bid the highest on it. How's that for skills?


5 comments:
Like your ninja skills, and numchucking skills, and.... the cake was very cute! So is your family! I love it!
Cake . . . CAKE . . . Did someone say cake and we weren't invited!!!?? :D J/K it looks yummy! Like there was ice cream in it. MMmmmmmm
We always let the one year olds have free reign on the cake too! hey that's comin' right up.
I got my hands on "These is my words" today, can't wait to start!
What a cute little guy. I don't think I would mind my face being shoved in a delicious cake. Hopefully he saved you a piece. Have a great week.
I was just looking online for cakes to make for Charity today and saw the cake you made T. You're is WAY cuter though... even my children agreed!! :) I think we're going with a butterfly. We'll see how it turns out :)
Post a Comment