Here are some random photos of the first year of his life:

1 week old with Grandpa Joe


Cuddles!
Sisterly loves!
Funny scrunchy nose face!
On one of his first camping trips he got eaten alive by mosquitos and everyone thought he had some infectious disease.
Blessing day
My little man!
Push ups!
Lovin to bounce

Corinne makes Torsten one of her stuffed animals.

Enjoying the sun!
Sisterly mawlings...
Bathtime fun
A comfy spot with dad.
Torsten with a fruit goatee
Ridin' with the boys
funny face
First crawl
funny face
Funny face
Chubby baby
First giggles
Big laughs!
love those chubby legs!
Love that dimple!

He turned a year old this month. (March 5th) I can't believe a year has flown by so quickly! I feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital.(now I sound like an old person) This year with our little man has been full of fun and we are sooooo grateful that such a sweet happy smiley little boy is a part of our family.
His favorite things right now:
-toddling around with the cutest little military type march,(he started walking about a month ago) the kid can turn on a dime too.
-getting into every kitchen cupboard and pulling everything out with a crash.
-playing in the water in the toilet....... luckily he can barely reach it and thankfully it has always been clean water...... but still ewww, I know, not a proud moment.
-banging on everything he can get his hands on that makes a noise, sometimes even his own little noggin.
-wrestling (and major giggling) with his sisters on the living room floor .
-grunting at everything and everyone. (he says mama and dada but grunting is definitely his fav.) The funniest part is that everyone he grunts at will almost always grunt right back. (Even the doctor, right after telling me that grunting at Torsten would be bad for his verbal skills.... ha ha!)
He has been such a terrific baby, we are really looking forward to forever with that one!
We love our little T monster!


5 comments:
I love him! He is so squishy and cute. I can't believe it's already been a year since you had him. I don't know what everyone else says but I think he takes after your side of the family. I love his push-ups picture. Was he showing off for a girl? Ummm..my memory is a little shot but I believe your birthday is tomorrow. I hope I am correct. Happy Birthday Linds! Love ya
Yes, Happy Birthday Lindsay! My favorite is also the push-ups picture! Looks like he's had an adventurous first year - what a lucky little guy!
All right birthday girl . . . if that's true, we missed the party! Hope it was a good one!
Super cute pictures. I love the one where he's like in a yoga position with his legs bent and his eyes closed. He is SUCH a laid back baby! Thanks for sharing.
PS Happy belated birthday!
Oh wow. Torsten is beautiful. I am so glad so see such great pictures. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment