Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Back!

Yes, I am back.... I dropped off the face of the blogger universe. I admit that it was quite intentional. I think I was on a blog strike. It is really hard for me to be consistent. Over the past two months I have had lots of ideas that I started but just didn't have enough creative gumption to finish and post. So.... now that I am back, there may be an abnormal flow of entries. Just realize that some of these have been two months in the making....
Can't promise I won't jump off the blogging band wagon or turnip truck again. I tend to be a little fickle. We'll just enjoy it while we can!
(yes, my cute family picture in the title is skwished to one side... if anyone has any blogging insights on that problem let me know! I am such an amateur!)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Yay for blogging! I left a comment on one of your posts after I recieved your christmas card. I keep checking back for updates. I added your name to my blog role a while ago. I hope that is okay :)
Your stake conf talk was wonderful. Your family is so darling. I am excited we can keep in touch through our blogs. We need to get the rest of the gang signed up. I loved your german comment. I still haven't translated it but I will. I am glad you are back on your blog. love ya!

Bonnie said...

Yeah so glad you're back online! :) I love your new layout...too cute. You claim to be an amature but it looks great!

Leslie said...

Glad you are back

The Walker's said...

It's good to see you back! I hope you are feeling better, and back on your feet again.