Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Eggs and Easter Baskets

We had a great time decorating Easter eggs.

We used crayon and stickers to make them unique.


Lauren really liked the stickers.... guess which one is hers.


The kids loved getting their Easter baskets...







It was a little too cold to go outside in the snow this year so the hunt was indoors. The girls still had a good time.

Easter was wonderful! Haakon gave an excellent talk in Sacrament on the Atonement and we had his family over for Easter dinner that night.

We hope everyone had a great Easter too!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love the picture of all three of your kids sitting on the carpet. Your children are so darling. I love the dresses,very cute. I'm glad you had a nice Easter.

Smedley Family said...

Where's the grannies? :p Hey, I have too many emails for you, will you email me what you use. Call us when Haakon gets back in town, we'll have you over.