Friday, May 30, 2008

Curlers

Corinne discovered some curlers in our bathroom (my mom gave them to me years ago) and she was soooo excited to have me put them in.
She begged me not to brush it out so Corinne went to church as a little Shirley Temple look-a-like.

Lauren wanted to have curlers too but there was only one left....

The token curler.

She actually let me brush hers out. One little curler can go a long way on this kids head.

6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

They looked soooo adorable at church! I'm so glad you took pictures. Where's T-man's, Chris wants to know?!

WillandTara said...

Love the curlers...Cora wont let me brush her or wash her hair for days she loves them so much. Now I am going to have to try one on Ila's tiny bit of hair.

Fishin' Ponds said...

How cute are they?! I loved the pics...like a before and after make-over. :) I had no idea about Torsten's ER visit...I thought he just had a little pink spot on his lip...they did a good job. Thanks for noticing the hair...I'm impressed. It's fun to keep track of you guys through blogging, glad we're able to share! :)

Leslie said...

Oh the memories! Every Saturday after bathtime. I loved those pink spongey curlers with all my heart.

Your girls look so cute.

Robin said...

So cute! I'm glad Lauren was able to sneak a curler in. I'm impressed with the outcome.

Erin said...

Ah the memories! Love those curlers! They look so cute. Shirley's got nothing on Corinne.