Friday, May 30, 2008

Food Storage



After we received some inspiration from some friends of ours (Thank you Aaron and Jill) we went on a quest to beef up our food storage. We felt like we had a decent amount (it was about 3 months) but knew that it could be better. I had never used the flatbed cart at Costco before tonight and it was packed full as well as a separate cart with more food! We are really excited to be a little more prepared than we were and feel good about following the counsel of the prophet.


While we were reorganizing some canned goods in our garage, Torsten decided to do some reorganizing of his own. He was in the process of trying to get one more can of beans up on top when I rounded the corner. What a boy!


I encourage all of you to get your food storage in order! You will be blessed. We still have a ways to go but tonight we made major progress.

It is exciting!

No comments: