Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cruella De Lauren

Gotta love this outfit! My mom sent the whole outfit to Corinne a few years ago. As luck would have it she had just seen 101 Dalmation's and the first thing she said when she saw it was "Cruella Deville!" I thought it might deter her from wearing it but she loved it! When we pulled it out years later for Lauren to wear she was just as excited! I just couldn't resist posting it on my blog. Mom, thanks for the fun outfit that has been a guaranteed conversation piece in the church hallway. Cruella, eat your heart out!
note: No zebra's or fuzzy white animals were harmed in the making of this outfit. ;)

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love it! Thanks for the pictures!!

Robin said...

She looks so sassy. I love zebra print. Darling!!!

Leslie said...

A girl after my own heart...the fashion heart. Not the Cruella heart. hee,hee,hee

Erin said...

Sweeeeet! We need to an urban/city shoot with that outfit!!!