These are the LONGEST eyelashes I've EVER seen! He's dreamy! :o) Funny that I would even edit a photo of a kid with their eyes closed, but come one-with these lashes how could I not??!! :o) Such a sweetie.
I love the new pics of the kids.......and that Saul, he's a lady killer already. What a fun summer you guys had!!! We are already looking forward to next summer since we won't be selling a house. =). Let us know when you are up for a game night.
Corinne was discussing with Lauren what a Veterinarian does and Lauren very quizzically asks "You mean they only eat vegetables?"
Great thoughts for Moms!
The most important thing she learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." -Jill Churchill, Grime and Punishment
"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble." -Helen Keller
Inspiring Blogs
Goodreads
Books to read....
my 'to-read' shelf:
Books Read...
my 'read' shelf:
5 comments:
Those ALMOST need a trim...lol Thats awesome.
These are the LONGEST eyelashes I've EVER seen! He's dreamy! :o) Funny that I would even edit a photo of a kid with their eyes closed, but come one-with these lashes how could I not??!! :o) Such a sweetie.
This picture is so cute! I had to steal it and put it on my blog! I sure hope that gene somehow shows up in our kids!! He is so cute! I miss him!!
I love the new pics of the kids.......and that Saul, he's a lady killer already. What a fun summer you guys had!!! We are already looking forward to next summer since we won't be selling a house. =). Let us know when you are up for a game night.
Amazing!! Why can't we all be blessed with long eyelashes like that?
Post a Comment