Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daddy fun

Haakon and the kids had some fun while I was recovering from having the baby....
He took T-man on the Fathers and Sons camp out.  Torsten came back a changed little boy.  He was suddenly all about his daddy!  They had a great time.  Haakon isn't much for taking pictures.  This was the only picture he took and it was probably just to appease me.


During his six weeks off, Haakon was able to go with the Scouts on a 6 day float down the Yukon River.  He had a blast and really bonded with the young men in the ward.  He loves his new calling working with the young men.  Once again, this picture was the only one he took on the whole trip.  He admitted that it was just to appease me.  Luckily a million other people took pictures so his trip is well documented.  If we ever get them, maybe I can get Haakon to do a post......?

He met up with his sister and her kids and they went on a bike ride on the coastal trail.  I think he came home with pictures because of Ramsey.

His sis, Ramsey and little Saraya.

There is a great spot on the trail where you can watch the planes come in for a landing. 


Ramsey's girls in the bike trailer.


 A cool view of Anchorage and the mud flats.  The girls and cousin Koral.


They went on a hike with Ty to a cabin by the Eagle River Nature Center.

Having a great time with the kids.

And he even took more than one picture!
He is such a good daddy!

2 comments:

annie said...

I wanna be outdoorsy like you guys!! :o) What fun Dad time!

Cathie said...

I had a lot of catching up to do! What fun! It is great to have such active, fun friends!
I am loving the picture of Saul's eyelashes...truly gorgeous (masculine gorgeous!) I am sorry I missed your call the other day. I hope your weekend turned out great and you were able to find time to put your feet up for just a moment!