Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lauren turns 4!

Our baby girl turned four in June! We were in Fairbanks and Denali so we had to improvise on the birthday fun.

Princess Lauren in her PJ's!


We decorated the motorhome as a surprise when she woke up.


Birthday cinnamon rolls at grandma's house in Fairbanks.


Grandpa's birthday present.... cold hard cash!

We left for Denali Natl. Park that day so we celebrated with cake at the Savage River Campground.

Her dutch oven birthday cake.  (I think this might be her third one.... we always seem to be camping on her birthday!)  The girls had fun helping me decorate it.

My cute but grubby campers! 

Lauren's favorite present was her very own tape.  She likes to get into mine and use it all up.  This one she can use to her heart's content!


She requested one of her favorite foods with dinner.  Olives!  You gotta have one on each finger!


Corinne made up this game herself called "Pin the string on the balloon."
We had a great time camping and celebrating as a family.  I think that this birthday will be a memorable one for us all!

1 comment:

Brett and Lex said...

Haha! I'll always remember this birthday - celebrated the day after the fact! These pictures are great. I still need to put the pictures I got on a CD for you.