Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Farewell 8420!

Happy News!  We sold our other house on June 17th!  A major worry was lifted from our shoulders.  We felt like the Lord blessed us with the perfect buyers!  We were given our asking price, no realtors were involved, no inspections, and they wanted to move in right away!  What a blessing!   
We put so much of ourselves into that house and I will definitely miss having our house just the way we envisioned it.  
We completely remodeled the kitchen.

.
Our bannister was one of the things that didn't get finished until we moved out.  (Aren't there always projects like that?)  I had to show off the finished product!  We loved how it turned out!


Lastly, I miss my fully fenced yard and beautiful garden.  There wasn't a garden there when we bought that house.   
   
We look forward to making our new house our home!  We feel so blessed!

No comments: