Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Moose Triathlon

A friend of mine came up with a great idea to do a small triathlon to motivate others to get out and exercise.  I was happy to help and came up with the design logo and t-shirt.  It was so much fun to be a participant in the triathlon too.  It was a 250 meter swim, 10 mile bike and a 2 mile run.  Swimming was a challenge for me since I haven't done a lot of it.  I love to bike, but haven't done that much biking in one day since my mission, so my goal was to stay on my bike through all the grueling uphills (there were lots of them).  By the time I started my run, my legs felt a little like jello, but I was so happy that I finished the race!  Saul was only 3 months old at the time so I felt it was a great accomplishment.  I look forward to doing another race in the future.    I only got a few pictures with my camera that day so I don't have a lot to show for it.





Me and all of my friends who were the race organizers.  We did it!

For more pictures you can check out the baby moose triathlon blog.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

AWESOME! Are you doing it again this year? I would love to come over and participate!

Brett and Lex said...

I don't know how I missed this post!! YOU ARE A FREAK OF NATURE?? I haven't had any children, especially not just 3 months before, and there is NO WAY I could do this! Freak of nature....