It was bound to happen this summer...... he walked right across our front driveway and through the neighbors yard. I just don't want to think about how many stopped by to visit that we didn't see.... the joys of living in Alaska!
Chinese Themed Party
9 years ago


4 comments:
Eeeeeek! that looks like a blueberries for Sal picture.
WOW!! Yep in Alaska that is bound to happen! Hey I need your email. Thought I had it but guess I don't. I'm doing a GNO next week and wanted to send you an invite. Shoot me an email and I'll email you one. Kaye :)
kayetuia@hotmail.com
all star nba
nba jerseys
nike star
Kobe Bryant
Jason Frederick Kidd
Steve Nash
wholesale ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
winter ugg boots
uggs outlet
fashion ugg boots
ugg outlet
ugg boots
UGG Classic Tall Boots
UGG Ultra Short Boots
UGG Tall Metallic Boots
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
UGG Infant Erin Boots
Post a Comment