Here the girls are early on during Conference sitting somewhat quietly and coloring.
This is the scene nearing the end of Conference. No explanation required.
We did wonder if we liked it better when they were playing with their toys in the other room so that we could actually get something out of Conference ourselves. After listening to Sister Lant (General Primary Pres.) we were reminded that we must always be striving to have righteous traditions for our children and watching conference together is one of them.
Even with the struggles with the kids Conference was amazing! I felt so inspired and uplifted and fortified!
I love our new Prophet Pres. Monson and truly enjoyed his words. I was very motivated in my own life by his poignant closing remarks about family.
I felt like so much of conference was focused on the family. Some of the other talks that I especially loved were Pres. Uchdorfs on the faith of our fathers, Elder Hollands talk which was directed to those who would say we are not Christian, Elder Bednars talk on missionary work, and definitely Elder Ballards about mothers and parenting. I learned so much from their words! I can't wait to read them again and get to teach my lessons each month from their inspired words. (I teach Teachings for our Times) You cannot listen to Conference and not know that we have continuing revelation on the Earth today!
I would love to hear what talks you enjoyed at conference if you have a minute.


No comments:
Post a Comment