Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lauren's Pre-school

Lauren had her last day of preschool this week.
Torsten participated too and they had a great time.
They painted rocks.....


Aren't they great? (any ideas on what to DO with them.....?)

Painted feet.......

Lauren's and Torsten's (he wasn't quite sure what to do)

I got a kick out of their pet turtle "Tort" in his happy place.

Played with the parachute... (always a fav)

Painted (Lauren loves to paint..... she was just giddy!) I probably have about 50 paintings from this school year.

Blew bubbles.....
They both had a hard time getting any bubbles to fly but Torsten was hilarious.....
Lauren was sad to leave her friends and teachers and all the fun but glad that she will get to go back next year.

6 comments:

Brett said...

That video clip is sweet! And that's saying something because I never comment. ;) Lex thinks Laurens outfit is super cute.

Mary Monster Mary said...

Wow, I haven't seen your kids in so long. Lauren's hair is much longer then the last time I saw her. So fun watching them grow.

Katie said...

Torsten's spit bubbles are awesome!

Prayer rocks....or paperweights......

angie and darren said...

Such cute children. Varnish the rocks and put them outside.... they will look cute in th flowerbed or somwhere and I'm sure there will be more over the years. Hope you are all doing well. xx

Fishin' Ponds said...

loved the pics. you have the cutest kids! hey, i'm gonna be here memorial day weekend...not leaving until Monday night. so...if you're not completely overwhelmed with a new baby, let Haakon know you are all more than welcome to crash in our driveway! :)

Cathie said...

That is so cute! Lauren and Emi will be great friends because she is thrilled with painting, drawing too! She got into King Career Center, but it has to be the 8a.m. class (scary, because she never wakes up before 8:30! But I thought it would be better than nothing.) I had to check your blog to see if baby was here yet! This week! :)