Thursday, May 7, 2009

BUGZ!

Corinne was in a program at her school for all K-1 students called "Bugz". She was a firefly and had a little yellow backside attached to her back. (I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it!)
The songs were really cute and she did a great job on her speaking part. Most of the time I could barely see her because there were so many other kids and one child's antennae kept getting in the way! (Don't you hate when that happens?)


Here is Corinne saying her part. The video is at the request of Uncle Brett and Aunt Lexi. Enjoy!
We left the show a little more appreciative of all our little buggy friends out there.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

What a cute little bug!

Brett and Lex said...

YAY, Corinne!! I've never seen such a great bug! When we were talking on the phone I asked Corinne what her costume looked like and she said, "Just a firefly bum!" (Or somethine to that affect) Haha! CUTE KID! Only a few more weeks and we'll see you guys! We're so excited! We want to have a sleepover with all of the nieces at some point during the summer!