Last Saturday was a beautiful day! We had to get out and enjoy the sunshine and snow! So we played for the first time in our new backyard and had a great time!

This picture is the view from our backyard of Flat Top.
We live on the edge of a little valley so our yard has an area that slopes down in the back. It makes for a great sledding hill! The dots are the kids down at the bottom of the hill.

We found a smaller hill at the bottom that was easier for the kids (and pregnant me) to climb.

Lauren had a blast and went again and again and again!

Here is a shot looking up the hill at the back of our house.

Total we spent four hours straight sledding in our backyard and enjoying the sunshine. It was HEAVEN!
3 comments:
That looks like a blast!! I didn't realize how fun the backyard is! :)
Hope you guys had a fun Valentine's Day!
That is such a change from your last house, right? I am glad that you are enjoying your new house. I will probably never see you because you live on the other end of the world now! jk! Your a fun mom and do such fun things with your kids. Thanks for the inspiration.
Beautiful looking house lindz!!! I can't wait to see it! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment