We love going to the Alaska State Fair!
Here are a few of the little girls requirements:
Here are a few of the little girls requirements:
Go to the Petting Zoo
My requirements:
Elephant Ears
Funnel Cake
Cheese Curds
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Fresh squeezed Strawberry Lemonade
Caramel Apple
Cotton Candy
(The only way that I can justify all of that delicious food
is by having everyone share it......
then you get a taste of it all
without the guilt.)
oh, and of course.... have fun with my family.
In the meantime, I will make my own funnel cakes at home.
You can find several good recipes on Allrecipes.
(sorry too lazy to type it and can't figure out how to cut and paste)


3 comments:
Umm...yeah Corinne is not allowed to wear makeup ever!! She looks too old!! Holy Moly!!
I'm glad you guys had such a good time with the Fair in town! I love all that food!!
I wanted to go to our state fair this year. In the commercial they had a guy deep frying a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. My mouth was watering. What wont they deep fry? It looks like you had a fun time with the fam. I have never heard of Emerson Drive. You were always hip on the music scene so I should check 'em out.
Looks like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment