We had a fun day out playing in the snow. Everyone climbed into the snow fort they built for a picture. We were in such a hurry to get out the door to play that I couldn't find Saul's boots and since I never put him down I just threw some mittens on him. One of the kids pointed out that Saul looked like a little monkey.
Our little bundled monkey!


3 comments:
How fun! Miss you guys!
They are all so happy! Very impressive - we always have at least one crying in our pictures! :) I love that you take your kids skiing - something I need to do. Lauren is amazingly talented with her drawing - I am impressed! And she writes her letters well. Also, Corinne is gorgeous!
HE IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE MONKEY!! I can't wait to see him again!!!! Looks like a blast! I love Torsty's hat!
Post a Comment