Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I live in a zoo!

I guess that makes me the zoo keeper!
The Johnson Family Zoo on Halloween.
Our cute leopard Corinne.

Lauren really wanted to be a cow. (How many little girls can say that?) She is part of our petting zoo.
Torsten is our resident monkey. Curious George comes to mind.....
and Saul is our sweet little zebra.
Trick or Treating!


Hope you all had a fun filled Halloween!

p.s. Wondering what Haakon was? I think he was the Poop scooper/party "animal" extraordinaire!

4 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

I want to visit that zoo!!! What cute little animals! Looks like fun!

Greg James said...

Your costumes were awesome!!!

Cassie said...

I love how you had a theme for your whole family. I always have thought that would be fun but have never been able to pull it together.
-Cassie

Cathie said...

Absolutely darling!