For our 10th Anniversary we decided to hold off on doing anything big until we finish our house remodeling etc. (Trip to Paris or South America comes to mind..... someday.....) so we did the next best thing and went skate skiing. It was a beautiful day!
It was really fun and even though I try to go once a week and Haakon hardly ever goes..... he still wore me out! Whew!
Doing fun things like this is exactly what Haakon and I need in our marriage. It is the perfect therapy for us because these are the kinds of things that we did when we fell in love. We love going out and doing fun outdoor things. When we do them together, we are easily reminded of one of the big reasons why we love each other! We really have FUN together!
We have had an awesome adventure these last 10 years and I look forward to an eternity more with my amazing man! I love you Haakey!


No comments:
Post a Comment