I decided to try something new this year when we made our gingerbread houses. We tried to use things that contained a little less sugar so that we would be fine with our kids munching away on them. Some of you may think that is just wrong, but oh well! I didn't get a single complaint from any of my children (Haakon not included) and we munched the night away on cereal, cookies, crackers, pretzels and the occasional chocolate chip and m&m. I think the results were pretty great!

Corinne was very creative with her house and even made a swing for her teddy grahams.

Lauren decided that the Grinch had stopped by her house and "grinched it". You decide for yourself what that means.

Even Torsten got into the action but seemed to eat things off of his as fast as he put them on.

It was a lot of fun and I would highly recommend that method to anyone who could do without the extra sugar in this popular family holiday activity.
2 comments:
Holy Cow! Why do kisd have to grow up? I think it's just rude. Thanx about Scott's fight. He's excited to do it again. We'll see... We are coming to visit in august? I dunno. That's when the baby is due also so we might be coming a little later. I seriously miss Alaska. It's actually warmer there!
The Grinch "grinched it" huh? HOW CUTE! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment