Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

This is a little late in getting here so I will be short with words, longer with pictures. Enjoy!
(More details about our trip are in the last blog.)

Pepper Pond showing Corinne the horses in Soldotna.
(Thanks for a great time!)
Out at Kasilof Beach.
The family..... Lauren doing her own thing as usual.
Torsten wanting desperately to go in the water.

Lauren going in the water.


Gramma Midge with most of the grand kids at the donkey farm in Hope.
The "Wormy" Gang-- Lauren and her cousin Saraya.
(Wormy is Lauren's favorite toy.)

Hanging out at the campfire with dad.
T-man with a great view across Cook Inlet behind him.
Lauren flying a kite. Our Motorhome is in the background.
She loved flying that kite!
I took this picture when she was unaware. I just loved her look of pure contentment.

We had a great weekend and hope all of you enjoyed yours as well!

3 comments:

Melinda H. said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I saw that you guys had gone to Soldotna from Pepper's blog. I didn't know that Hope had a donkey farm. We've camped in that same campground, how far is the donkey farm from there? So are we doing some playgroups this summer? Love your new camper!

Smedley Family said...

FUN!!!! So when are we going to go together camping!? Bobbie told me about the hikes, Im totally game! Let me know what else you guys are doing, love to hang out.

Bobbi Mason said...

Great pics! I am dying to go camping! This remodeling thing is getting OLD fast! Anytime you want to borrow our dog, let us know. =^). We'll all have to go camping sometime. I know my bro-n-law would love to take everyone out halibut fishing.