Enjoyed your blog! Keep it going and I will have to start mine too! You've had lots of adventurous fun and Joe is going to be jealous! We can't wait to move and enjoy more travel and adventures in the future when Joe can actually have some time with his family!--Lisa
Linds, Can I have copies of your pictures you put on here in the Autumntime??? I love them! I'd love to print and hang them in my house! :) Let me know - wloubrown@yahoo.com. ~Wend~
Corinne was discussing with Lauren what a Veterinarian does and Lauren very quizzically asks "You mean they only eat vegetables?"
Great thoughts for Moms!
The most important thing she learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." -Jill Churchill, Grime and Punishment
"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble." -Helen Keller
Inspiring Blogs
Goodreads
Books to read....
my 'to-read' shelf:
Books Read...
my 'read' shelf:
2 comments:
Enjoyed your blog! Keep it going and I will have to start mine too! You've had lots of adventurous fun and Joe is going to be jealous! We can't wait to move and enjoy more travel and adventures in the future when Joe can actually have some time with his family!--Lisa
Linds, Can I have copies of your pictures you put on here in the Autumntime??? I love them! I'd love to print and hang them in my house! :) Let me know - wloubrown@yahoo.com. ~Wend~
Post a Comment