Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's official!





Puddle jumpers in Hope Alaska!


Well, folks it's official! I am making an attempt to connect with the modern age (and our family and friends who are not so near). We shall see just how well I will be able to use this medium for keeping in touch since I am noticeably not very good at the other forms. I think I will keep it simple this time and just try to post a picture or two of the kids to see how it all works out. I hope that this will be a great new way to stay updated with everyone.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Welcome to the web. .
I love those pictures of the girls!

Phoebe said...

Wow! Brings back memories of two little girls long ago...or was it just yesterday??? Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children! I can't believe you are all grown up. I saw your blog on Erins, so I took a peek. It is fun to see a glimpse into Alaska. Thanks for sharing.
Love, from your long lost neighbor that used to put undies on your head!

Crystalyn said...

We'll I read every word and loved it. It's way past my kids bed time but your blog was too intersting to walk away from. If you are reading this Lindsay then you must know how to use you email address work with your blog site. It makes it easy to know who, were, and when they commented.

Thanks again, I'll be watching for new posts. From your friends in the other Winter Wonderland.