Corinne and I had our faces painted (per her request) at a little fair that we went to. It was actually kindof fun! I was almost as sad as Corinne was when they had to be scrubbed off before bedtime. Hers was a little more challenging to get off but I do admit.... she was a beautiful butterfly! Below are a showcase of more of her summer of face painting fun!
Chinese Themed Party
9 years ago


3 comments:
You did a great job, Lindz!
Actually I didn't do that face painting but it did give me an idea for some additional pics for this blog!
I meant a great job on your blogspot. If you had painted it, it would have been distinct and different in some way. I could always pick out your art in school (at a very early age) because something would set it apart!
Post a Comment