Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saul-the first two weeks

I just love cuddling with Saul. These pictures are a little old but I just wanted to share some of my favorite things I love about my newborn baby.

His little profile and eyelashes.


The way he cuddles and curls up into a little ball.


His gangly little legs and arms.


His soft soft skin and fuzzy little head.


The double cowlick on top of his head..... just like his daddy's.


How much my girls love to snuggle him too.


We love our baby Saul!

4 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

So cute, almost makes me want to have another one................okay, not just yet. But, he is super adorable!

Kaye and Jared said...

He is a cutie! So calm and peaceful! I bet your girls love him and are a good help!

Brett and Lex said...

He is sooo cute!! I miss that little guy! I love snuggling with him, too! Guess what? My sister is 4 months pregnant! That means in 2 years she'll be having another one and we probably will jump on the bandwagon! What do you say, Linds?!?!

Cathie said...

That post makes me happy to have another baby! He is SO PRECIOUS!