Hey Lindsay!! Hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog. (Grammy told me about it, she just loves you so much) The kids are SO big and beautiful. I can't believe how much you look like your Mom. Alaska looks like a fun place to live. My husband wants to move there, England, Ireland or Iceland! It was so fun looking at your pics.
I love these pictures. Why are they so much fun? Mike laughed at me years ago when I took pictures of the art on our sidewalk the boys had made. Just love it.
Corinne was discussing with Lauren what a Veterinarian does and Lauren very quizzically asks "You mean they only eat vegetables?"
Great thoughts for Moms!
The most important thing she learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." -Jill Churchill, Grime and Punishment
"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble." -Helen Keller
Inspiring Blogs
Goodreads
Books to read....
my 'to-read' shelf:
Books Read...
my 'read' shelf:
7 comments:
Too cute! The pigtails are my favorite.
Hey Lindsay!! Hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog. (Grammy told me about it, she just loves you so much) The kids are SO big and beautiful. I can't believe how much you look like your Mom. Alaska looks like a fun place to live. My husband wants to move there, England, Ireland or Iceland! It was so fun looking at your pics.
Haha, that's so cute! My favorite are the fangs...I mean... teeth! :)
I love your header. I am also loving this picture. Perhaps she is following in your footsteps Linds.
that is, hands down, the cutest self portrait I have ever seen. I would frame it.
those teeth crack me up! She could be a designer for those little monster stuffed animals! I love little kids drawings, too cute!
I love these pictures. Why are they so much fun? Mike laughed at me years ago when I took pictures of the art on our sidewalk the boys had made. Just love it.
Post a Comment