Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Here are a few pics of our fun....
Corinne was Rapunzel, Lauren was the Sugar Plum Fairy, and Torsten was a Giraffe.
Haakon an I were quite the couple as a Brain Surgeon and WT dude.
(These two pics were taken at Corinne's School's Halloween Ball the day after.)

Our pumpkins! From left to right: mine,
Corinne's (who carved hers all by herself for the very first time),
Lauren's (who designed hers and carved holes in the back all by herself) and Haakon's.


This is what the girls looked like when we got back from Trick or Treating the neighborhood (minus the gloves and snow boots which they took off right before I snapped the pic).
They are each wearing three layers underneath their coats.
Torsten stayed home with daddy and passed out candy.

There are benefits to the temperature being 15 degrees outside. Less candy in their bags!
Hope you all survive the sugar shock too!

6 comments:

Brett said...

Finally! I've been waiting for some new pics! Your kids look beautiful as usual. They could possibly be the cutest kids ever, but that's a temporary award until I have mine; then it'll be a tie.

Brett and Lex said...

Brett, we had better not say much until we see our kids! We've got some pretty tough competition! I'm glad the kids you guys had a fun Halloween!

Smedley Family said...

so fun! you guys are always good and dress up for halloween! love it! and love the tats Haakon!!! lol

Erin said...

Cute pumpkins! Corinne with a knife? Ahhhhhh! j.k. She did a great job. They all look super cute. What exactly is a WT dude?

Lindsay JJ said...

Sis, are you really so sheltered???
WT----- White Trash... no PWT because he is married to a brain surgeon. hee hee
My child did not have a knife, we use fancy $2 pumpkin carvers that couldn't hurt a flea but somehow carve beautifully through a pumpkin shell. I highly recommend them!

Erin said...

I should have known - white trash is one of your favorite words to say. I'll have to get my hands on the pumpkin carvers next year.