Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lovin' the Lakes!

We recently returned from a trip to Utah to visit my family. We were able to spend a week at Lake Powell and then a few days at Bear Lake. My favorite part of the trip was spending uninterrupted quality time with my siblings and their children. Here are random shots of the fun we had.


Beautiful Lake Powell




Haakon catching some air!

Haakon doing some tricks! (just kidding, that is my brother Taylor)Keeping cool in the 110 degree weather. (water and shade -a must have for Alaskan survival)
Having fun with the cousins.My brothers taking a trip down memory lane having knee boarding splash wars.

I always got a kick out of the faces my bro Ryan makes.... thought you would too! Love ya Ry!

The big boys catching air on the tube. That thing was tons of fun!

Big crashes too!

Bear Lake

Fun in the sand,


on the four wheeler,


watercraft,

and behind the boat.

Spending time at two of my favorite places with some of the people I love the most! What more could you ask for? (Maybe..... when do we get to do it again?)

8 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh I sooo miss water skiing!! So much fun!! BTW you have a good lookin family!!

WillandTara said...

Looks like everyone had fun. I heard all about it and wished my family would try something like that. We don't get all the kids together enough.

Mary Monster Mary said...

Adventure should be your middle name. You guys are always doing the coolest stuff. I think to myself I want to be that cool but then I try a 7 mile hike with a 60lb. back pack and think I'm gonna die. Yeah I know they say you gotta work up to this stuff. My life must be too fluffy. :)

Fishin' Ponds said...

I must say, I'm jealous! I love all the pics of the sun and water and sun. :) Looks like you guys had a blast. Someday we'll get some sun like that in Alaska...maybe next year! :)

jill 'E' jam said...

Ahhh.. the blue sky, heat, and lots of water... that's true happiness ;) What a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

you guys are hard core. Love the blog. I took my kids on a wagon ride to the park. How hardcore is that?

Stay in touch.

Smedley Family said...

welcome back! total fun! makes you (me) wanna be there and get in the action! hmmmmmm . . . game night anyone!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey link to our blog, or you will be blackblogged.

-RJ