Our little beach oasis!
Lauren getting dirty and having a blast as usual.
Eating lunch with toes in the sand!
Amy, Carissa and little Easton.
At the top of the biggest dune.... Coming down......
Little Luke relaxing in the sand. In the background you can see that the sand ends and the forest begins. It is kindof a bizarre sight.
Lauren sunning her belly.....



4 comments:
Cute pics. Where is that at? Here in Anchorage? Looks like fun!! Oh ya...send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog. I can't remember what your email is. Anyways...I also need to get over and get a copy of those Cresent Lake pics on of these days. Kaye Tuia :) my email is kayetuia@hotmail.com
So fun! Next time let me know, and I'll go for sure! If we get anymore sun this summer!
That one of her sunning her belly cracks me up.
I wish I was here at play! Where are they? I love your pictures!
Post a Comment