With winter struggling to arrive (we only have a light skiff of snow on the ground....) it brought me back to memories of what a beautiful fall we enjoyed this year. It lasted about a month which is a rarity in Alaska. Fall usually lasts about a week here, just as the leaves start changing the wind comes in and blows them all away. Thought I would share some pics of the kids from that beautiful and colorful month.
Oh dang it Lindsay. You make me want to move to Alaska. Don't tell Aaron. He would put in the request to transfer tomorrow. I noticed you have two Bike Pull Behind Kid Riding Things. You must have the chance to use them a lot. I'm sure they have a shorter name then what I call it, but you know what I'm talking about.
Those trees look bigger then I expected to see in Alaska. Our climate her is to extreme for anything but aspen trees. Even your autumn looks nice.
Corinne was discussing with Lauren what a Veterinarian does and Lauren very quizzically asks "You mean they only eat vegetables?"
Great thoughts for Moms!
The most important thing she learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." -Jill Churchill, Grime and Punishment
"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble." -Helen Keller
Inspiring Blogs
Goodreads
Books to read....
my 'to-read' shelf:
Books Read...
my 'read' shelf:
1 comment:
Oh dang it Lindsay. You make me want to move to Alaska. Don't tell Aaron. He would put in the request to transfer tomorrow. I noticed you have two Bike Pull Behind Kid Riding Things. You must have the chance to use them a lot. I'm sure they have a shorter name then what I call it, but you know what I'm talking about.
Those trees look bigger then I expected to see in Alaska. Our climate her is to extreme for anything but aspen trees. Even your autumn looks nice.
Post a Comment