Thursday, January 24, 2013

We're having a......

We had the kids go on a treasure hunt (at their request) to find out whether it was a boy or a girl.  At the end of all the clues we had a cake set on the table.  
(Please don't judge my pitiful cake decorating skills.... I only had 10 minutes before they came home!!)


The kids were confused..... so we told them that we would eat some cake and then tell them what we were having, which no one complained about.  


As Corinne cut into the cake she noticed the inside and started yelling "It's pink, it's pink!!!!" Over and over!  The girls were very happy!!

The boys on the other hand, had some different feelings...




 Torsten was especially distraught.......



 Yes, those are huge elephant tears....  It took him about 5 minutes to get over it and then he was okay.

 It helped that he had some delicious pink cake to help him forget his sorrows.....

 Here are the first images of our sweet baby girl who will be joining us mid May!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my, thanks for the laugh for the day. I was laughing as hard as Torsten was crying. It's great to see how big your kids are getting, congrats on the new addition!

laurenshaw said...

haha. I love the contrasting emotions. Congrats to everyone! you look fantastic and I love your long hair too. Can't wait to see what she looks like in color and not black and white...that's what I keep saying about ours too.

Kritta22 said...

Oh YAY!!!