Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winter Skiing Firsts!

We had a great time skiing this year! We had quite a few first with our adventurous little crowd!
Torsten had such a blast this year going in the terrain park with his older sisters.
We skied in some below zero weather and the kids did great! Here we are extremely bundled.
Torsten loved the Magic Carpet.
Saul even tried the magic carpet out this year. He was a little young this time around but by next winter he will be ready!
Everybody loved skiing with Daddy!
The girls giddy with excitement as we head to the top on the tram.
Looking down below from the top and getting a little nervous!
A beautiful view from the top. The girls ended up having a great time going down. I was the one watching their every move (right next to some pretty steep slopes) so that they made it down safely. They had so much fun they went again with their dad. (I couldn't handle the stress!)
Torsty at the top. It wasn't actually planned but somehow we ended up on a chair that took us up right next to the tram. He was pretty scared the whole way down but we survived. Whew! I was so grateful that he was on tethers most of the way but I was worn out by the time we got to the bottom.
Gramma Midge came out and spent the day with Saul so that both Haakon and I could ski with the kids all day. It was so nice of her and we really enjoyed skiing all day together.
I think they had a great time together!


2 comments:

Wendy Lou said...

Linds... Need an update! :)

Crystalyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.