Did I mention that I got a new camera for Christmas from Haakon? Well, I have no idea what I am doing but I am having fun taking "artsy" pictures so I thought I would share.
Lindsay you are amazing! Those belong in a magazine! What a fun camera! I love teh catch up! Your sugar cookies look good - I may need to do that for Easter! Unfortunately it is dangerous on my health because I loke to do what Saul does... couple bites from each and LOTS of frosting!
Corinne was discussing with Lauren what a Veterinarian does and Lauren very quizzically asks "You mean they only eat vegetables?"
Great thoughts for Moms!
The most important thing she learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." -Jill Churchill, Grime and Punishment
"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble." -Helen Keller
Inspiring Blogs
Goodreads
Books to read....
my 'to-read' shelf:
Books Read...
my 'read' shelf:
3 comments:
Oooo fun! What kind of a camera did you get?? :o) Those are great pictures.
Lindsay you are amazing! Those belong in a magazine! What a fun camera! I love teh catch up! Your sugar cookies look good - I may need to do that for Easter! Unfortunately it is dangerous on my health because I loke to do what Saul does... couple bites from each and LOTS of frosting!
Love the artsy pictures :)
Happy Birthday today my friend!
Hope you've had a great Sunday and great weekend!
Love you!
Post a Comment